If You Are Ready To Fly

 
This week my youngest brother flew off in a plane to spend the next nine months in Africa, a place designated as the "hottest place on earth".  He said goodbye to his brand new fiancée, his friends, his family, to go and serve our country in a place most of us would hope to never go to. 

I'm proud to call him family.

And today is my day to fly.

This step of faith, this flying leap, I'm off to Costa Rica with the team from church to go and make disciples in another corner of this vastly small world. 

To go and see what God might do there with our little bit of nothing and just this...

Love.

And this backpack that I've had since I was eighteen, it went with me to college and was there when I gave my life to Christ that September night of freshman year, and the day after I chose to follow Christ, I bought that key chain,  the one that says, Love.

And it reminds me that all we have and all we are is all of the love of God. 

And we go to give His love and in His love and live His love wherever we are.


Will you follow us there?

And you can because prayer knows no borders, and wherever the family of God goes, our hearts can follow.

Follow us in Costa Rica www.newlifeincostarica.blogspot.com

And if you are ready to fly there is a Love that can take you soaring.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When Ungrateful Met Grace

The Habitation of Hope

The Grace for the Tempted and Tried